Saturday, May 4

Day Four: Favorite Quote

Day four of blog every day in May challenge is to post your favorite quote and why.

I clearly had a hard time picking just one! 

I have been known to be a hoarder of quotes.  I just love them and have them all around my house.  There is something about a simple phrase that puts things so perfectly into perspective.

I hope you enjoy..........

 via Pinterest

via Pinterest 

via Pinterest 

via Pinterest 

 via Pinterest

via Pinterest 

via Pinterest 

 via Pinterest

 via Pinterest

via Pinterest 


via Pinterest 


via Pinterest

via Pinterest

What is your favorite quote?

 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through the Blog Every Day in May Challenge! :)

    I'm a little bit of a "digital" hoarder myself, haha! There are some quotes in here I hadn't seen before that I'm saving -- I especially love the bicycle one! Thanks for sharing! :)

    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS