Monday, May 13

My New Favorite Day

Yesterday was the perfect day!  I woke up to Tyson making me my favorite German Pancakes.  He then had Penelope hand me my Mother's Day gifts.  They spoiled me with some more work out clothes.   I have been really needing some.  We took a really long nap and then got ready for church.

Church was wonderful.  Some of the men in our Ward made homemade chocolates for all of the women.  They were delectable.  The Young Men and Women took over Primary.  It was really nice to be able to go to Relief Society.  The Bishop spoke and reminded us of our divine worth.  There were some amazing musical numbers.  The one I am sharing really touched me.  It reminded me of my mom.  I was moved to tears as this sweet young girl sang to us. 



After church we headed over to Tyson's parents house.  The boys made the yummiest blue cheese chicken, salad, bread, artichokes, and rice pilaf.  For dessert we had strawberry shortcake.  It was delicious to say the least.  Tyson's parents spoiled me yet again, with a Vera Bradley bag and pedicure.  We were able to Skype with my mom and wish her a Happy Mother's Day.  

I couldn't have wished for a more special day.  I am so grateful for all of the women in my life and the great examples they are to me.
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS