Thursday, November 21

Butterfly Kisses

I was scrolling through Facebook today and came across this video.  It instantly brought me to tears.  All of those feelings and emotions that she was going through, became all too familiar.  It brought back those vivid memories and ache in my heart on my wedding day.  

I went back and forth on whether or not I should include the "daddy daughter" dance at my reception.  I didn't want to loose it on the dance floor.  I ultimately decided it is what my dad would want.  I was able to dance with my dad's best friend Sam.  I don't think I ever told him just how much that meant to me. 

Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of dancing with my dad on my wedding day.  I would imagine what song I would use and would tease my dad about they way he would be a blubbering mess.  He made it a point to dance with me at all of my cousins weddings.  Gosh I miss that guy!  I know that he was smiling down on me that day and continues to be by my side, as I dance my way through this life.   







 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet post! I bet your daddy is sooo proud of the woman you are today!!! Loved all your pictures, you had a BEAUTIFUL reception!!!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS