Monday, November 18

My Gym

 I have been so pre-occupied with the mundane things of life lately.  I could tell that Penelope was bored of the same old routine.  I was in search of something new and exciting.  My Gym came to mind.  I drive by it almost every day and decided it was time to see what it was all about.  

I could instantly tell that Penelope was in for a treat.  We attended our first class a couple weeks ago and let me just say, it was the best decision I have made in awhile.  P was in pure heaven.  I loved it because I couldn't get distracted by my phone, the laundry, or the dishes.  It was just me and baby having some quality one on one time.  She was in love with each and every activity.  We stretched, sang, danced, played in the balls, enjoyed a puppet show and many other fun things.  I loved watching her legs straighten with excitement and hearing her squeal. It is now part of our weekly routine and something we both look forward to.  Hopefully we will even be able to meet some new friends. 





I couldn't get her out of the balls! 

 
Penelope At My Gym from Janessa Parker on Vimeo.
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

1 comment:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS