Friday, November 1

Halloween: Part 1

We had heaps of fun celebrating Halloween this year.  We took full advantage of every opportunity to put Penelope into her Halloween costume.  Our first stop was the ward Halloween party, put on by the young men and women.  There was such a great turn out.  I loved seeing all of the kids dressed up in their costumes.  



^^^ I couldn't even look at my friend Brittney, without busting up laughing. ^^^




^^^ The Jackson's had killer costumes. ^^^


^^^ My sweet niece Brielle, all dressed up as the cutest cat. ^^^

My Thursday morning Zumba class happened to fall on Halloween.  I couldn't resist the urge to dress up.  I had to do something realistic, seeing as I sweat like a mad woman. 80's it was!  I turned to my friend Brittney, who happens to have a stellar costume collection.  She saved her mom's workout clothes from the 80's, Reeboks and all.  




^^^ Drop it drop low girl, drop it drop it low. ^^^


^^^ My cute sister-in-laws. ^^^




^^^ We had to  bust out our best Thriller moves. ^^^



My friend Jen and I stayed up till 1:30 in the morning making white chocolate covered popcorn, for our classes.  We stuffed them in bags and tied them off with ribbon.  It was totally worth staying up late.  I also handed out Starbuck's gift cards, to the winners of the costume contest.  


Tyson brought Penelope in and everyone got to see her all dressed up.


After I taught my class, it was time to take Penelope to visit Tyson at work.  




^^^ She loves visiting Grandpa. ^^^


^^^ She wasn't quite sure what to think of everyone all dressed up. ^^^

Don't worry that Halloween day was so busy, I ended up having to run all of my errands in my 80's attire.  Totally embarrassing, but a girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do.
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun zumba class. You are an incredible teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS