Thursday, November 7

Live and Learn

I received a text from my friend/cousin Cascia, asking if I would take some photos for her clothing boutique.  I instantly became nervous and wanted to back out, but ultimately decided to go for it.  I have only ever taken pictures of Penelope and have had no training what so ever.  She also asked if I could model a few of her items.  I would much rather be behind the camera, but decided to step out of my comfort zone and go all out.  

We had a short window of time, between Penelope's naps, to get some shots.  Luckily, we have a charming little park right next to my house.  I had so much fun, that photography might be something that I want to pursue.  Poor Tyson, always being so supportive of me and my big dreams.  Also, a huge shout out to Shaun Tucker and his beautiful wife Brooke, for staying up into the wee hours of the night to teaching me the ropes of editing.  I have a new found respect for all of you photographers out there.  Taking the pictures is only half the work.

And now without any further adieu, the new fall line for Cascia's Closet














Make sure to check out her website and like her on Facebook.  She has the perfect items to get you all dolled up for the Holidays!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

2 comments:

  1. You should go for it!! I had never been into photography until I had my baby and would do mini iPhone photo shoots with her and finally got a DSLR and taught myself everything about my camera and editing and shooting and now have a growing business because of my new found passion and dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous and I love this clothing line! Definitely checking it out!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS