Sunday, November 24

Okey Family

I realize my blog has turned into a bit of a photography blog.  Please bare with me until I can transition my work into another blog.  This has become a huge part of my life and I want to make sure I can look back one day and see my progression, as I learn and grow.  

I never appreciated all the work and time that photographers put into each photo.  Taking the photos is only a micro portion of the details.  Editing is where the work really comes into play.  I love it though.  It is fun to watch your pictures transform and is rewarding all at the same time.  There is something so personal in taking the time to look at each individuals face and see them for who they really are.  I honestly have come to love each one of my clients more through this process.  

These past two weeks have been a roller coaster of emotions.  I have appreciated each and every family that has let me learn on them.  Shooting in manual mode is an entirely new thing for me.  I am embracing the challenge and loving every minute of it.  I am looking forward to the day where it all comes second nature to me.  I know that it takes time and practice, practice, practice.  It is difficult being a perfectionist, because I have an idea in mind and want to execute it, in the best way possible.  My gratitude for my husband continues to increase daily.  These past weeks have been keeping me busy.  He has picked up where I have fallen short.  The laundry has been washed and folded and meals have been made.  He is so patient and understanding with me.  I feel of his support one hundred percent, without him behind me, I wouldn't be where I am.  There have been so many others willing to help me grow, including one of my best friends Jessie, who spends her time answering my millions of questions and phone calls.  Our friends Shaun and Brooke have always given so freely of their time and talents to teach me.  

Finding different locations for my shoots, has really gotten me to appreciate the beauty that surrounds me.  I have always been a sucker for nature and have missed that not living in Utah.  This photography thing has forced me to get out and find the hidden beauty that surrounds Fresno.  I have really enjoyed driving in my car, listening to music and searching for the perfect spot.  I have been lucky and have come across some gems.

Last Thursday night I spent the evening taking pictures of Tyson's sister's family.  We had a lot of fun!   



^^^ Love these two girls. ^^^


^^^ I die over Brooklyns face. ^^^









Thank you everyone for your kind words and support!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful family!!!! You do such a great job, I am not kidding!!! I tried probably 10 times to get into photography, tried to have my friends who do it for a living teach me and did it for maybe 5 minutes and realized I'm not smart enough;) soooo I am very impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS