Wednesday, October 30

Boo!

If you haven't already figured it out, I am obsessed with all things Halloween.  My house has been spotted with pumpkins, cob webs, witches, candy corn and orange lights for the past month.  I don't ever want to miss out on an opportunity to enchant Penelope's childhood.  Most of my decorations have been gifted or made by yours truly.  I have this thing going on with Tyson, where I can purchase one decoration per holiday.  I tend to go over that agreement, more often times than not, but always make sure to find something special.  I remember Saturday mornings when my mom would pull out her decorations.  It was like Christmas all over again.  I had my own favorites and so did my siblings.  I still get giddy with excitement, when Tyson brings in my boxes from storage.

Here is a little peek at the Parker's decor.......




^^^ As tradition would have it, non other than Grandma Betty's sugar cookies. ^^^

  




^^^ My mom made this darling table runner. ^^^


As sad as I am to take down my decorations, I always anticipate decorating for the next holiday with pure excitement.  

Christmas is just around the corner and might I add, I found the perfect Christmas gift for P.  This really is my favorite time of year!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS