Thursday, October 15

Big Big Big Fresno Fair

It's that time of year again, for the BIG Fresno Fair to roll into town.  I love me a good carnival and all the deep fried food a girl can dream up!  So super last minute, like really last minute we decided to have our family pics taken this year at the fair.  It was something totally unique and killed two birds with one stone.  We had been wanting to take the girls to the fair and show them all of the animals and I wanted to get our pictures done early this year.  All of the stars aligned and it worked out great.  I didn't have time to get outfits or anything.  I usually stress over what to wear and how to get us all coordinated, but not too coordinated.  I had no choice but to throw together what we had in our closets.  It ended up all working out and I'm already dying to see the pictures. 

This year went a lot smoother than last.  I still remember having to find a discrete spot to nurse Lucy. She wasn't the best nurser and I still was terrible at keeping the girls covered.  P was disappointed because she wasn't tall enough to ride any of the rides and the girls didn't last too long.

This year we discovered the kiddie section.  I have no idea how we missed it last year.  P felt like she was in Disney World all over again.  She kept calling one of the rides Dumbo, even though we were sitting inside a pirate ship.

We loaded up on cotton candy, nachos, hot dogs, pizza, caramel apples and who knows what else.  You gotta love all that greasy food.  The highlight to P's night was seeing all of the baby lambs.  She wanted so badly to take one home with us.  There was one particular sheep that let P pet her.  It was just the sweetest thing.  The baby chicks and pigs were oh so adorable.  I also wanted to load them into our stroller and sneak them out of there.  One of these days I will have a chicken coop. 
 We decided to put daddy's basketball skills to use and get P the largest overstuffed unicorn I have ever seen.  To say she was thrilled is an understatement.  She slept with it last night and won't go anywhere without it.  You should see her trying to lug that thing around.  Lucy is also obsessed, but P has a hard time sharing.  I mean who wouldn't?!
 ^^^ P posed herself.  I couldn't help but laugh. ^^^
The evening was a hit and the sunset was the icing on the cake!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS