Wednesday, December 23

2015 Photography Highlights

This year I let the ball drop when it came to blogging my photography.  I had to set some things to the side and that just happened to be one of them.  Looking back through this past year brought back so many fun memories.  I have had the privilege of photographing some amazingly beautiful babies, couples and families.  I have only been doing this now for a couple of years, but have really fallen in love with photography.  There is just something so special about freezing a moment in time.  I know I still have soooo much to learn, but am loving the process.  They say practice, practice, practice!  So here's a little look at just a few of my favorites!  It was near to impossible to narrow down my highlights.  

I hope you enjoy and thank you all for your support!!!!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS