Saturday, November 3

Operation Gratitude: Father-in-law

Today and well every day I am so grateful for my father-in-law.  He goes above and beyond in every aspect of his life.  He serves the Lord first and then his family.  He has always made me feel loved and not so homesick.  He has helped Tyson and myself in ways I can't describe.  I can't count the hours of service he has put in around our house, whether it is helping in the yard, garage, or hanging things for me around the house.  I don't want to know how much he has spent on us on Costco runs.  He is always checking on us and making sure all of our needs our met.  I love the way he loves Gigi. He is always getting her treats and new toys.  Gigi squeals every time she sees him.  He has honestly made this pregnancy so much more manageable.  I don't know what I would do without his chiropractor.  He has literally saved my back.  He also gets me foot massages, from the relaxing station, to help relieve my swollen feet.  He's a lifesaver.  I don't know if he will ever know how much I appreciate all he does for my little family.


Our little girl is going to have one wonderful Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS