Thursday, November 1

The Final Countdown

I just had my 36 week doctors appointment.  I am 50% effaced, but not dilated any yet.

We got the best news while at the appointment, she has turned.  She is no longer breach.  That hopefully means no c-section.

My doctor gets a kick out of my swollen feet and continues to understand my pain of acid reflux. She had it as well.

She told us to get our bags packed and put the car seat in the car.  She said she could come anytime.  I haven't had any contractions, so I imagine she will be staying put for some time.

It is getting so much more real now.  We are beyond excited for this baby!

Here are some pics from the past nine months.  

Two Months


Three Months


Four Months


Five Months


Six Months


Seven Months


Eight Months


Nine Months



Let's just hope I don't make it to a 10 month photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS