Sunday, November 4

Operation Gratitude: Life

Last night Tyson and I received a phone call at 2:30 in the morning, letting us know that Gigi had started having her puppies.  I woke Tyson up, jumped out of bed and we drove right over to the breeders house.  Gigi was so excited to see us that she stood right up and two puppies fell right out.  After three hours she ended up having seven puppies.  Gigi did such a great job.  She stayed so calm and relaxed the entire time.

There is nothing like seeing birth.  It's a real miracle.  Every time I watch a Baby Story on TLC I end up bawling my eyes out.  Who knows how I am going to be like when I have my own. 


I am so grateful for life and all that it teaches us.  I easily forget how fragile life is at times.  I know that I could do a better job at recognizing how quickly life could be taken away.  I will never forget the words out of my mom's mouth, that my dad had been in a car accident and was gone.  Those were some of the hardest words I ever had to hear.  

A couple years later, I received a phone call from my mom letting me know that my sister was in a car accident and she didn't know how bad it was.  I remember praying that everything would turn out alright.  With a broken back and staples in her head, she made it through.  

With these and other experiences I have come to know that we just never know when our time or others time may come.  I want to be better at showing my love for others and letting the little things go. Living life to it's fullest and not getting caught up in worldly things, is easier said than done.  

I am so thankful for my daily breathe, grateful for a new start every day.  I have complete gratitude that the sun always comes up in the morning.  Life is truly a miracle and I love each and every experience that has strengthened me and brought me closer to my Heavenly Father.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS