Friday, November 2

Operation Gratitude: My Best Friend

As Tyson is gone tonight, at a Scout camp, I can't help but miss him like crazy.

It's so easy to take the little things for granted, like snuggling on the couch or eating dinner together.

Tyson is my best friend.  I am beyond grateful that he came into my life.  The Lord definitely knew that I needed him.  I can't think of a more perfect guy for myself.  He has been by my side through the thick and thin.  I honestly don't know how I made it without him.  He is always doing things to make my day better.  He always puts me first.  I wonder how I got so lucky.  I definitely got the better end of the stick.  He makes up for all of my imperfections.  I know he is going to make the most wonderful father and I cannot wait to see him in action. 



Tyson is my whole world, support, and backbone.  I am so blessed to be his wife.  I am eternally grateful that I get him forever. There is no greater gift.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously though...how did we score such great guys?! Love love love that photo of you guys.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS