Thursday, November 1

Operation Gratitude: Gigi

Is it really already November?

I love this month.  I love the opportunity it gives me to reflect on how blessed I am.  

I am going to do my best to express the gratitude I have for so many things, over this month.

Today was an especially hard day for me.  I had to say goodbye to Gigi, not forever, but for the next 8 weeks.  She went to stay with the breeder while she has her puppies.  I have always known that this time was going to come, but I never imagined how hard it would be.

Gigi came into my life at a very crucial time.  I like to say she saved me.  I was extremely homesick and felt very alone before Tyson got me Gigi.  From the minute I got her, things changed.  She literally turned my frown upside down. 

There is nothing like coming home and having her greet me.  She is one of the happiest most loving dogs I know.   


I am a crazy dog lover and I have come to terms with this. 

One of my favorite movies and quotes ever, comes from Marley & Me....

"A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?"

I am grateful for my puppy and can't wait to see her as a momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS