Tuesday, December 31

Lights At Temple Square

Last night my family and I bundled up and strolled around Temple Square.  It feels like ages since I have been on Temple Square.  The Temple looked so much larger than I remembered.  I am still amazed at all the work and dedication that went into building it so many years ago.  The trees were strung ever so perfectly.  I don't think there was a branch missed.  I'm not sure who's job that is, but whomever it is, feel free to make your way to the Parker's next Christmas.  



^^^ P was gifted the most adorable snow outfit in the history of ever.  She looked like a fluffy marshmallow.  It took everything inside of me to not take a bite out of her. ^^^







^^^ My sis is a beaut! ^^^



We finished up the evening with a little shopping around City Creek and root beer floats to top it all off!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

3 comments:

  1. Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and terrific design.
    wedding photo booth Sunshine Coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. wall art australia wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. discount vouchers melbourne

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS