Saturday, July 19

2014 Shepherd Family Reunion

This past weekend we ventured to Lava Hot Springs for the Shepherd Family Reunion.  I haven't been able to make it to one in years.  Every five years my mom is in charge and seeing as this year fell on her year, I knew we had to go.  I am so happy we made the trip.  So many fun memories were made.

- floating the river

- watching Tyson jump off the platform at the pool 

- delicious peach and cherry cobbler

- tinfoil dinners that were cooked out in the rain

- witnessing Tyson shoot a 50 caliber snipper rifle

- late night conversations with my aunts, uncles and cousins

- teaching my niece how to float on her back

- dancing around the camp fire

&

so much more!




It will be crazy to see how much my family grows in the next five years!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS