This past weekend we ventured to Lava Hot Springs for the Shepherd Family Reunion. I haven't been able to make it to one in years. Every five years my mom is in charge and seeing as this year fell on her year, I knew we had to go. I am so happy we made the trip. So many fun memories were made.
- floating the river
- watching Tyson jump off the platform at the pool
- delicious peach and cherry cobbler
- tinfoil dinners that were cooked out in the rain
- witnessing Tyson shoot a 50 caliber snipper rifle
- late night conversations with my aunts, uncles and cousins
- teaching my niece how to float on her back
- dancing around the camp fire
so much more!