Wednesday, July 30

Newport Beach 2014

I have been enjoying every second of our annual Newport Beach vacation.  This year has been especially fun having a toddler.  Penelope has thoroughly been enjoying the sand and water.  Our poor shower is covered from top to bottom in sand.  We have spent the majority of our time soaking up the sun and enjoying our time together, seeing as this is our last vacation as a family of three.  Anytime I get sad about this, I just imagine our two girls playing together next year and my worries trickle away.



^^^ No lie, she can't get enough of the sand. ^^^











^^^ I couldn't get over our friends little boy in his Ray Bans. ^^^













^^^ My little monkey wasn't sure about the cool water. ^^^





^^^ All we have to say now is "SAY CHEESE," and P quickly whips out the sweetest grin. ^^^





This is hands down my favorite vacation!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't get over P's face full of sand! The beach is the best! I hope you got your Nordstrom fix while you were over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you keep your camera from getting sandy while taking these oh-so-adorable piccy's??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep it in my camera bag until I know I am going to take a picture and then immediately put it back in there :)

      Delete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS