Friday, July 5

Blueberry Scone Recipe

When my friend Linden moved into our Ward, she became my Visiting Teacher.  She brought with her the most delectable blueberry scones, I have ever tried.  There was a plate full of them and I devoured them almost entirely.  Tyson and I fought over who would get the last one.  With that said, here is the recipe.  They are super easy and are the perfect way to start your day.

Blueberry Scone Recipe
1 3/4 cup Flour
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 Tb. Sugar
8 TB Butter
2/3 cup Buttermilk
1/2 cup Dried Blueberries
1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips

Glaze
1 cup Powdered Sugar
1 Tb. Milk


Combine dry ingredients and set aside.


In a separate bowl cream together butter and buttermilk.


Combine wet and dry ingredients.



Add blueberries and white chocolate chips.



Form into a ball.


Flatten into a circular mound.


Cut into triangles.


Lay on a greased cookie sheet.


Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees.


Let scones cool for a moment and then add glaze.


Enjoy!



I hope you like them as much as we do!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I just found you through Pinterest and I will be making these this afternoon! :) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate! My sister-in-law pointed out to me that the flour measurements were off. I have now fixed them. I hope they turn out well for you!

      Delete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS