Monday, August 26

Little Moments

As I was getting Penelope's back packed for Utah, I sat her down with some toys to keep her occupied.  I decided it was time to pull out Tyson's matryoshka dolls from Russia.  They were a hit!  Penelope would have played with them for hours, if I had let her.

It hit me as I saw her playing with her toys.....  she is getting so BIG, like grown up BIG!

She has the perfect posture and the most curious hands I have ever seen.  I want to bottle her up and keep her this way forever.  I love her perfectly squishy arms and her thighs that hang over her knee caps.  She gives the best kisses and nuzzles into me, making me feel like the most important person in the world.  

There are days where I am exhausted and I run out of ideas to keep her entertained, but I would't trade being her mom for anything.  Motherhood test my patients and is sure to bring out all my flaws, but it also has a way of making me more selfless than I have ever been before.  I am constantly thinking about her and wondering what I can do to make her happy, to make her smile, to make her laugh.  I want to give her every opportunity to grow and thrive in this big world.  I pray every night that she will feel loved, that she will know her worth, and that she can accomplish anything she puts her mind to.  I hope as her mom I can always teach her to see the good in others and to push out the bad.  I am learning all too quickly, how fast the time goes.  I am really trying to soak up every moment with her as my baby.  









My love grows deeper every day!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS