Tuesday, August 13

Birthday Shenanigans

Another year has come and gone.  I am now the big 28!  Yikes, in just two short years I will be in my 30's.  I still feel so young though.  I wonder if I will feel this way when I am in my 70's.  My birthday fell on a Sunday this year, which made for a weekend of celebrations.  

Friday afternoon kicked off the fun.  My girlfriends and I went and ate at my favorite restaurant Sakanaya.  Fried rice, shrimp, veggies, and hot and spicy sauce never get old.  Each girl spoiled me rotten.  I left our little luncheon feeling so loved and blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.


That night Tyson surprised me with a salmon dinner.  This was huge in my eyes.  Tyson strongly dislikes fish, but did it because he knew how much it would mean to me.  I rarely get fish, so when I do, I feel pretty special.  He cooked the fish perfectly.  Tahoe Joe's cheesecake followed dinner.  I have a slight obsession with their cheesecake.  The crust is half the size of the filling, which in my eyes, is the best part.  


Saturday evening I went to dinner and a movie with my sister-in-laws.  The Way Way Out, is a must see movie.  Really any movie with Steve Carell is a hit in my book.

Tyson's mom made me a delicious dinner(black and bleu chicken, rice pilaf, corn on the cob, salad, and bread)on Sunday night.  Some family and friends came over afterwards to celebrate.  When it came time to blow out my candle, I became stumped.  For the first time in my life, I honestly couldn't think of anything to wish for.  I already had everything I ever wanted.  I remember all those year wishing for a husband.  I have Tyson!  Then I remember wishing for a baby.  Then I got Penelope!  Then I wished for a healthy baby.  Penelope is healthy!  I have everything I could have ever dreamed of.  We did a redo so that I could think of something..... and that I did.  I can't tell though, because wishes don't come true if you tell them.


Birthdays for me get better and better every year.  Social media also doesn't help.  Thank you to everyone who made my day/weekend so perfect.  I honestly couldn't ask for better friends and family.
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

6 comments:

  1. Excellent post! Your post is very useful and I felt quite interesting reading it. Expecting more post like this. Thanks for posting such a good post. laptop service in home. To service your laptop with offer prices, Please visit : Laptop service center in Navalur

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We superbly and precisely design these boxes with handles that suit your needs and easy to carry as well. The graceful, trendy and flashy colors can make the festival amazing and boost up your sales as well in a marketplace.
    custom cosmetic boxes
    custom boxes
    custom hair extension boxes
    custom bakery boxes
    custom soap boxes wholesale
    tutorsonspot
    aiwah pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Services Get online homework help and assignment help from our experienced tutors at an affordable price. Meet your deadlines with our on-time homework delivery. Satisfaction Guaranteed!.Homework Help

    ReplyDelete

  5. At allassignmenthelp. com you can easily take coursework help for your college. We cover all the coursework from universities worldwide. Ask today to get done with coursework. Admission essay help: Admission essay is not an academic work but research paper writing
    still important for lots of students.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS