Monday, August 26

Farewell Josh

Thursday night Tyson and I left for Utah.  It was a quick trip, but well worth it.  We were able to squeeze in Cafe Rio, Swig, Tarahumara, meeting my best friends baby Max, City Creek, and Dairy Keen.  The overall highlight was being there for my baby brother Josh's farewell.  We wouldn't have missed it for the world.


^^^ My mom lives right across from these gorgeous trees. ^^^







^^^ When did she get so big. ^^^



^^^ Heber/Midway is one of the most beautiful places to me.  I can't believe I lived there all of those years and didn't take in all of its glory.  Each time we go back to visit I am in awe. ^^^



My whole family was there to support Josh on his big day.



^^^ Sisters ^^^


Josh's talk was remarkable.  The spirit was so strong and I know that everyone in the congregation was touched.  Arcadia, California is lucky to have Elder Joshua Ervin Brown.  I can't wait to see how much he grows and changes over the next two years.   



  photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS