Sunday, August 24

Baby #2, 38 weeks


Craving - Sweets again!  I don't know what my deal is.  I look 
forward to my evenings, where Tyson and I cuddle up on the couch and eat some sort of goodie together.  
Sleep - Still surprisingly good.  My mind turns for a little bit before my head hits the pillow, wondering if tonights going to be THE night!
Movement - This little girls movements are sweet, but not very comfortable.  She loves to jab me in the hips and pelvis.  It's funny because P was just the opposite.  She loved getting my in the ribs.  
Missing - Being able to do the simple things around the house, without it taking everything out of me.  It is also getting really hard to hold P and snuggle her at night.  There is just no room to hold her on my lap.
Belly Button - Sticking out.  It feels so funny.  The skin is super thin and soft. 
Maternity Clothes - Oh yes!  So ready to pack up my leggings and not look at them for a really long time.
Stretch Marks - Nothing yet....
Swelling - Yes, my feet have started swelling.  I only wear my flip flops.  The tingly and itching gets to me every time.  Luckily I know the swelling does't last forever.
Symptoms - Last night I was having a ton of consecutive contractions.  I called my mom, started timing them and honestly thought I was going to have this baby.  It was bitter sweet.  These contractions are sure a tease.  I'm not sure how many more days I can handle this waiting game.  My back has really been bothering me as well.  I thought I was done teaching Zumba, but it looks like I am going to teach in the morning one last time.  Wouldn't it be fabulous if my water broke?!
Overall Mood - My anxiety isn't as bad as it has been.  I have really just tried to take every day as it comes.  P and I have had such a fun week together.  I made an effort to get her out and do fun things.  I soaked up every second with her.  I know our one on one time together is coming to a close, but I am so excited to give her a little sister.  My pain tolerance has gone out the window.  I don't know if it is my hormones or what.  
Looking forward to - I am finally getting checked on Tuesday.  It will be nice to see if I am making any progress.  I really hope this will get things moving along.  I am also getting my hair done on Wednesday.  Not too many things feel better than getting pampered.  I'm also getting the house deep cleaned!  Yipee!!!!
Highlight of the week - Saturday was pretty amazing.  I was able to get away and get my lashes filled.  I went to lunch at Panera with my sister-in-law Cara, afterwards we went and got mani/pedi's and then topped off the day with a movie.  Tyson and P met me at Riverpark where we walked around H&M and got P some fall attire, went to dinner at Five Guys and got a carmel apple at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.  It was the perfect day!

Hospital bag is packed, car seat is washed, baby girls clothes are washed and folded,  & diapers are purchased.  We are about as ready as we could be.  Baby girl we can't wait to see what you look like.  I cannot wait for the moment where they will lay you on my chest.  I seriously cannot wait!!!!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS