Friday, August 1

A Day At The Beach With The Girls

While the boys went and played a round of golf, the girls made it a day at the beach.  I was thrilled because my sister came down and spent the day with us.  I don't get to see her as often as I would like, so any chance I get to see her I jump for joy.  I love that P knows her by the name Dierst, because that's all I have ever called her.  I feel so lucky to have a sister and some amazing sister-in-law's.  It makes me all the more excited for P to experience such a special and necessary relationship.





^^^ My SIL Jana with her girls. ^^^




^^^ Remind me not to stand next to my sister girl when I'm about to pop. ^^^



^^^ Seriously hideous but a classic. ^^^


^^^ P with her auntie Cara. ^^^

  photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS