Sunday, August 3

iPhone Newport Recap

Here is a little iPhone recap of our Newport trip.

We kicked off our vacation with a quick visit to San Clemente to spend time with my sister and BIL, before he deploys in a couple of weeks.  My sister was also sweet enough to watch GiGi for the week.

We ate our way through this vacation and started it off right with breakfast at my favorite spot.  We chowed down on sprinkle cupcakes, a breakfast burrito and the best acai bowl with granola, peanut butter and dark chocolate chips.



Tyson and Jordan spent Saturday morning/afternoon at a shotgun competition.  I love that Tyson is always willing to get out of his comfort zone when it comes to my family.


We of course had to make a stop at Sprinkle's.  The salted caramel cupcake was ridiculous.  We added it to Tyson carmel pecan ice cream and it was an explosion of amazingness in my mouth.



We finally got around to getting P a chariot to ride in behind the bike.  She loved cruising up and down the board walk. 


P had so much fun riding the fairy over to Balboa Island.


Our Newport trip is not complete without a Balboa Bar.


We always stop at the candy store to stock up on salt water taffy.  As you can tell by P's face, it was a dream come true.


Each Sunday we attend the ward that meets right next to the Newport Temple.


Tyson's parents took us out to Maggiano's.  It was freaking amazing.  We seriously ate to our hearts content.  We most definitely will be going there again.


Tyson was a real gem and took P out each morning so I could sleep in.


Tyson was able to enjoy a round of golf.


I of course had to get my macaroon fix.  The almond wedding cake gets me every time.


P can't get enough of these cookies!


Other highlights not pictured

- eating cafe rio for lunch almost daily
- having breakfast with my friend Meg's and her hubby Josh in Huntington
-  trying Rita's Gelati for the first time
- Susie Cakes
- sun kissed skin
- getting spoiled at lulu lemon, for an early birthday present
- playing nertz all night with Tyson, Kiersten and Jordan
- eating the most amazing plate of man fries
- checking out the annual Nordstrom Sale
- spending every day with the ones I love
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS