Monday, May 5

Dreams Really Do Come True

For as long as I have known Tyson, he has always dreamed about going to the Nike Employee Store in Oregon.  Everything is 50% off and there is no sales tax.  He is not one to buy himself things ever.  He's actually the hardest person to buy for, because he is completely content with what he has.  So anytime he has mentioned Oregon as a dream, I knew I had to make it happen for him.  For an early 30th Birthday present, Tyson and two of his good friends took a quick weekend road trip up to Oregon, where his wildest dreams came true.  

The 12 hour car ride was well worth the wait!


5 hours and 3 carts later, this boy was very happy!



Even though I wasn't able to be there with him, I sat back smiling knowing he was having the time of his life. As a bonus he brought home goodies for all!   
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS