Tuesday, May 27

Summer Reads

My mother instilled an infectious love for reading deep inside my bones.  Although, I do not read as often as I would like, I still try to squeeze in a good read here and there.  Summer time happens to be the season, where I get the most reading in.  Vacations and pool time, equal getting lost in words.

Below are just a few of my favorite summer time reads!
Summer Reads
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

I'm looking for a couple good books to sink my teeth into, before baby #2 comes.  Any suggestions would be FANTASTIC! 


Also, THANK YOU so much for all of your entry's for the Freshly Picked Giveaway.  I honestly wish I had a pair to give to each and every one of you!!!!

Angie Cleveland was the lucky winner!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS