Wednesday, April 16

Easter Best

Easter Sunday is one of my favorites, for so many reasons.  Finding the perfect dress for my little one, makes the day all the more fun.  I still recall my mom either sewing or purchasing me the most darling dresses.  I honestly wish she would have saved each one.  I would have gladly re-gifted them for P.  There is one years dress in particular that stands out above the rest and that is my white Easter dress that had a portion of it smocked by my mom.  I am so happy she saved that one, for all those years.  I can't wait to put it on Penelope. 

I have selected some dresses below, that I think would be perfect for the occasion.  Each one is so elegant but girly at the same time.  If I had the money, I would swoop each one up for P's wardrobe.  Also, check out those darling little shoes.  What I would give to have each one in my own size. 
Easter Dresses



I can't wait to see pictures of all the littles in their Sunday best!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS