Wednesday, April 2

Feeling Inspired

I don't know about you, but I am OBSESSED with Dancing With The Stars and don't even think about getting me started on those Chmerkovskiy brothers.  I look forward to my Monday nights, all day long.  I pick out a treat for the evening and snuggle up on my couch.  I even have Tyson watching and enjoying the show, along side me.  My obsession for the show, has even gone as far as dreaming that I am one of the Stars and have been partnered with Derek Hough and Mark Ballas.  Oh what I would give to dance with one of them.  

This Monday night had me in all sorts of tears, but especially during and after watching Derek Hough and Amy Purdy perform, their contemporary dance.  It was insanely inspiring and really showed me that no matter our circumstance, we have the opportunity to rise above and make the most out of what  we have been dealt.  Watching the expression on her dad's face, about did me in.

Even if you aren't a fan of DWTS, I think you should take the time to watch this dance!

 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS