Thursday, April 10

Genius

I have had countless friends tell me how much their kids loved their water tables.  As soon as I saw that Costco was selling them, I knew we had to swoop one up.  Tyson's mom picked it up for us and kindly brought it over.  Together we assembled the table and were proud we didn't have to enlist the men for help. I couldn't wait to see P's reaction and have been dying to see her cute little buns in her new swimsuit. 

This Fresno heat has nothing on us this summer!



^^^ P lasted a total of 20 seconds, before she wanted to climb in. ^^^








^^^ Grandma got her good. ^^^



^^^ She wasn't sure what to think.... ^^^


^^^ I think this face sums up her reaction, to her new water table. ^^^
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS