Tuesday, April 1

"Give Yourself a Raise"

Being a stay at home mama can be one of the hardest yet most rewarding jobs.  Although more days tend to feel like groundhogs day than not, I wouldn't trade it for the world.  The longer I am a mom, the more I don't understand how my own mother did it all.  I don't ever remember our house being messy, our beds were always made, dinner was on the table every night and I don't ever recall her going a day without makeup.  She did this all while raising five hooligans.  I'm still trying to figure out how to not drowned in my own laundry and struggling to remember to brush my teeth.  It is defiantly a never ending growing experience, where I feel I am pushed to the brim constantly, the personal growth however is priceless.  There is nothing sweeter than a kiss from Penelope or seeing that grin on her face.

I am teaming up with Raise.com, a fantastic new marketplace where you can purchase and sell gift cards on the web.  You will save extra money purchasing their discount cards and be able to spend more on the things that make you smile.  They are running an awesome interactive campaign called, "Give Yourself a Raise."  They realize how important it is to reward yourself for all of the hard work we put in each and every day, whether it be working a full-time job, being a stay at home mama, or juggling both at the same time.  There are so many different things that we are all going through and it's those little rewards that can help push us through to the next day.

I've created a little collage with some of my favorite indulgences.  When I've been having one of those days or weeks, it is always nice to have a little pick me up.

Give Yourself A Raise
diet coke|nike free 5.0|lululemon wunder under pants|essie nail polish|lululemon no limits tank|nars lipstick|eye lash extensions |see's awesome bar

Diet Coke is always my go-to short fix.  Sonic has by far the best ice and it always seems to hit the spot.  When I am in a rut with my workouts, there is nothing like a little self motivation to get me to the gym.  Lululemon has become my new obsession.  Once you wear their items, you won't ever look back.  There is also something about a new pair of running shoes.  I wear them even when I'm not going to the gym.  They definilty help put that pep back in my step.  If I have the time, a mani/pedi or an eyelash fill can make me feel like a million bucks.  Both of these happen on a rare occasion, so when they do, I'm over the moon.  And last but not least, my favorite chocolate bar.  Really any chocolate will do the job, but See's Candies are my favorite.  These awesome bars are so chewy and delicous and turn any frown I have upside down.

I would love to hear what you do to reward yourself.  We women deserve it, so don't forget to get out there and "Give Yourself A Raise."
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS