Monday, March 4

Merco Credit Union Cycling Classic

This past weekend Penelope and I took a little road trip to Merced.  We were able to watch my friend Megan compete in her first pro race.  As I pulled into the town I could feel the energy, that same energy that I felt when I rode in LOTOJA.  I'm not going to lie, I had chills and was almost in tears.  It made me miss my bike so bad.  I was also beyond proud of Megan and all of the hard work she has put into her cycling career. 

It's crazy to think I have a pro cyclist for a friend.

She now competes against world class and olympic cyclists.

GO MEGS!!!!







It felt amazing to be in the sunshine and out of the house.  Penelope was mesmerized by all of the cyclists and the sounds of their wheels spinning.  She was a pure angel the entire day.  I think she enjoyed it as much as I did. 

After the race I introduced Megs to BJ's.  We had a delicious dinner and indulged in an oreo and peanut butter pizookie.

It's always so great to spend time with Megs.  We always pick up right where we left off.  I am already looking forward to her race in Monterey.  This time I think I have convinced Tyson to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS