Monday, March 4

Spring Is In The Air

This weekend reminded me what it is like to be HOT again! 

Hello Spring!!!!

I busted out the short sleeves, Toms, and my Spring Decor.

Seeing that St. Patrick's Day and Easter are in the same month it only seemed reasonable to decorate for both.  Oh, and I only have two St. Patrick's Day decorations.

After perusing the shelves at Target, peanut butter M&M's and Cadbury Eggs have made their way into my candy dishes.  They also had the cutest Easter decorations, from glittered and felted eggs, to yarn wrapped trees.

I can't get enough of the pastel colors and glitter that have taken over my home.












I can't forget the Ghiradelli chocolates found at Costco and thanking my mom for shipping me my Lucky blocks and Easter saying from All That Stuff In The Barn, in Midway.

A girl can never have too many decorations.  I hope over the years I gather many more and have a home filled with the holiday spirit, no matter what time of year it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS