Friday, October 10

Lucy's Newborn Photo Shoot

I just received Lucy's newborn pictures and can I just tell you how in love I am with them.  My friend Stephanie is ridiculous behind the camera.  Honestly if I could aspire to be like any photographer, it would be her.  She was so patient and understanding with my little family.  I will never be able to say enough good things about her. 

Upon viewing the pictures, I was brought to tears.  I was so overwhelmed with gratitude for these two beautiful girls.  I can't believe they are my daughters.  And to think I never wanted girls....  They truly are my everything!  As much as motherhood is a challenge for me at times, the good always out weighs the bad.  I will cherish these pictures forever.  They will always be a sweet reminder and glimpse into these cherished moments of motherhood.  

I can't wait to see our hospital photo shoot as well!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

1 comment:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS