Thursday, October 30

Painting Pumpkins With P

P has been so enthralled with anything to do with arts and crafts.  I am having so much fun introducing her to new things.  I knew that painting pumpkins would be a hit, I just didn't know how much.  I only wish I had thought ahead a little more.  The poor paint brushes were so long, she had a hard time manipulating them.  I ended up breaking one in half.  The things we do for out kids..... ha!
She had fun pointing with the yellow and blue paint.  The two colors she knows.  She refused to use the others.
She kept asking for more and more pumpkins.  I couldn't turn down her little plea.  I rounded up pumpkins out on the porch and throughout the house.  Anything to keep her little mind entertained. 
 ^^^ Her little curled toes are my favorite. ^^^
 ^^^ But then I see that little belly and that might just have to be my favorite. ^^^
 ^^^ Oh wait, then there is her serious business duck face. ^^^
 Tyson couldn't believe I let her paint on her floor.  She did so good at keeping it on the paper.  I on the other hand was the one that got some paint on the floor, luckily it wiped right up.  We had so much fun.  Tyson and I have yet to carve a pumpkin in our married life.  I'm thinking it might have to just wait another year.  Painting pumpkins is so much more fun!  Tonight will be frosting pumpkin sugar cookies.  I cannot wait to let P dip into the frosting and go crazy and only one more day till Halloween.  I am seriously so giddy to see P in her costume.  We did a trial run the other day and I about died.  So many fun things to look forward to.  I just love this time of year.
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS